Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday was a wonderful day spent with JMS. We started off the morning at yoga (yes, I have made it 14/17 days so far). Then we went to Panera for a yummy breakfast sandwhich and latte.

Then we ventured to the market. This was the first market trip that I remember ever being on. It was so interesting! Walking through, you felt like you were in another country! We got some fresh fruits and veggies and our pumpkins to carve later in the day.

The inside of the market was the meat section, which kind of grossed me out.


Yea, those are whole fishes...I dont like to see things I eat in their living form...

Outside was all of the fresh stuff. I loved it!


Cute swans! Thanks for the pics JMS!

I did enjoy being there, but since I got overwhelmed in Kroger, it was a lot for me to take in! I would definitely love to go back.

Then we spent the day carving our pumpkins. This was the first time I have ever done one all on my own! I am pretty pleased with how it turned out!




I hope you all had a great weekend too!


1 comment: