Friday, October 22, 2010

Looking for Skin Care Tips

Happy Friday!

So I haven't had much luck in getting responses from people when I ask for suggestions, but ever the persistent one I am, here we go again.

I am looking for some tips in skin care. I try to do all that I know for that radiant glow, but I just don't think I have it. And lately, I have had way too many more blemishes than I care to have. (I blame stress and all the sweating that occurs in hot yoga.)

So please, readers, fill me in on any secrets, tricks, products you use for clear, radiant skin.*

Random thought for the day:
As I was driving to work this morning, I heard a song that I hadn't heard in a while and it is the message that I am going to keep top-of-mind as I go through my day.

Lord, empty me of me so I can be filled with you.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

*I will even take make-up suggestions because I am looking to change up my look some!

No comments:

Post a Comment