Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You let me down, Phil...

6 more weeks of winter?!?!?! UGH!!!

February started off great until that news...I am well on my way to accomplishing those goals :) I have worked out both days, even though the gym is still crazy! I have finished one book, as you saw in the previous post and have another to start.

I am ready and waiting for warmer weather to come. At least the sun has been shining the past couple of days and when I go to work, it is not pitch black out (which is nice since I work next to a 3rd-shift bar and a strip club and there are always randoms out at all hours).

Let's just hope for no more snow and wish spring to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. if for nothing else, i hope weather improves so we come out of hibernation and hang out...

    ReplyDelete