Sunday, February 28, 2010

Success!

Being the end of the month, I wanted to review the progress that I made on the goals I set. I must say, I am pretty proud of myself.

  • Get back on track with working out. I have gotten a better routine this month and have even found the motivation to work out before work!

  • Paint my bathroom. OK haven't done this one yet, but I am going to do it next weekend! So at least it's planned.

  • Finish some books. I finished one and working on another! My list of what I want to read is growing though...

  • Catch up on my scrapbooking. I have one more page to finish and I am done with my book for senior year! Then I can start this year's...

  • Reorganize my closets and cabinets. Check! My pantry looks amazing :) LOVE alphabetized spices!

  • Make a trip to Lexington. Just came back from such a fun weekend of spending time with some of my best friends. I love these girls so much and I hate that I don't get to see them as much as I used to. We went to a fun dinner and then hit the town like we used to (literally, and then woke up this morning saying how out of practice we are!) I wish it could have been a longer trip!

Well for the most part, I did everything I wanted to this month! I really like this new method of organizing my life...now for a new set of goals for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment