Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monday Already???

The weekends seem to be getting shorter. I cant believe it is time to start another work week. I didn't even do much this weekend and I feel like I haven't recovered from last week!

I did help my mom decorate valentine's day cookies for the nursing home (good deed of the day) and helped her get ready for a get-together she is having this week. I did spend a lot of time relaxing after that being lazy, but I don't necessarily feel ready for another crazy week. Of course I blame the snow/cold (miserable) weather for my lack of motivation in all areas of my life (no social life, letting things slack around the house, the extra effort it takes to go to work every day, etc).

So with that, I am now mentally preparing myself for this next week. May it be as productive as it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment