Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Starting the Day Off Right

“When God puts a dream in your heart, when he brings opportunities across your path, step out boldly in faith, expect the best, move forward with confidence knowing that you are well able to do what God wants you to do.”


For the longest time, I have wanted to get a daily devotional book to start (or end) each day. Well this year was my year! I finally bought a book to start off my day right. The first thing I do when I get in the office is read the devotion while my computer starts up. (How about that for multi-tasking?) It has been such a great way to start out my day, especially ones that I am not so keen on going to work (like today). I wish I was journaling while I do this because I am sure these thoughts will apply to my life differently next year. Maybe that can be a goal soon.


That quote was from today’s devotion and I just really liked it. Hopefully it inspires you as well!

1 comment: