Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Keep Spinning...

Since I am working on getting back on a workout sched. this month, I am trying to get back into spinning (thanks to the motivation from T-Bird). Tonight our instructor was INTENSE! He told us so much information and was telling us these advanced spinner things to do. He said he was going to correct our form if we weren't doing it right- which would have been so embarrassing because I was in the front row! He kept looking at my feet, but luckily never came over...whew!

I am now one of those really into it people who has a heart rate monitor (thanks Dad), which has been really helpful. I found that I used to push myself way too hard so I wasn't getting the best benefit from the class. Now I feel like I am getting a better workout.

Let's see if I can keep it up this week. I just tell myself to just keep spinning....(think of Dory from Finding Nemo).

PS MORE snow is supposed to come tonight. Have I mentioned that I am SICK of this? I don't think I can take much more....

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment