Monday, March 1, 2010

In like a Lion...

Time for my March goals! (I think I want to come up with a better word than goal so if you have any suggestions, they are welcome.)

My calendar for this month is pretty booked- I actually have plans 3 out of the 4 weekends! With this busy schedule, I decided that I should make my additional ambitions a little smaller and manageable this month. So I decided that I just want to continue the progress I made on last month's work and be sure to keep up with my chores. Also, I think this is a good time to just work on my relationships, especially with those that are far away. I want to make a better effort of staying in touch with my friends and at being a better friends to those near and far.

I am looking forward to a good month! Spring will be coming so there are many things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment