Tuesday, November 24, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree



Yea, those branches look goooood!



This weekend I put up my Christmas decs. It is no winter wonderland yet, but I think I did pretty well for my first Christmas!





These are right by my front door. I thought I would go with a present theme...








I made a bow for my tree topper and then made matching ones for the stairs!

And for my favorite part (besides the tree that is)...






I put presents on the ledge with some lights! Here is a glimpse of the living room decorated.



Oh I love Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I spot the "naughty nine" santa hat!!! so glad it made an appearance! super cute decorations, fulcher! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job with decorating! And of course your tree had pearls on it :)

    Ya know...I think I just read something on Southern Living or somewhere yesterday about buying different ribbon and making bows to tie together your theme...you must be ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete