Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Think I Need Help...

Hello, my name is Southern Charm and I have a problem. I am addicted to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Chai lattes.





Seriously! I usually try TREAT myself to Starbucks, on the special occasion. I start every day off with my homemade latte, which is healthier for my bank account and my waistline. But for some reason this week, I have been making excuses for why I need a treat. Yesterday it was because I had to go into work at 6:45 and today it was because I was cold- any excuse to get me in that door. And to make it better, I had just finished my morning latte and then went to Starbucks anyway!






The culprit- Pumpkin Spice Chai. A couple of years ago, I went for coffee with an old mentor and she introduced me to this delicious concoction. It changed my life. (That’s what good mentors are for, right?) Anyway, now every fall season this is a must-have and apparently I just can’t get enough.




Knowing how much I love this, my mom gave me pumpkin spice flavored coffee in my Halloween goodie bag. So I have been making my lattes at home with that coffee. One would think that would be enough to tame my cravings, but I think it is making it worse! Self control…please come back!





If you haven’t tried a Pumpkin Spice Chai, it is totally worth the $4.72 for a venti (anything smaller would not be enough). You will never turn back!

No comments:

Post a Comment