Monday, November 2, 2009

'Tis the Season!

After a not-so-good day at work, I was thrilled to see that they have put up Christmas lights already! I know many of you think it is way to early to begin celebrating Christmas, but I think it is perfect!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the giving spirit that overwhelms us and the love that we share during this time. I wish it could last longer, so that is why it does not bother me at all to have decorations out.

I love Christmas music and movies, and all of the festivities that the season brings. I hope to find many new adventures to take in the joy of the season!

I am also extremely excited about this Christmas because I have my first house to decorate. I have a lot to live up to- when my mom decorates for Christmas, the house turns into a Winter Wonderland. I can only hope that mine will look half as good!

I am also excited because we will have a new addition to our family to celebrate with. Even though our situation might not be the same as usual, I think that this year, my family will be closer than ever at Christmas.

Don't worry- there will be much more to come about this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment