Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas

I just love my mom. She's always thinking of others and does the cutest things to brighten our days.

Once my brother moved out, she gave him gifts for the 12 days of Christmas. So, the 12 days before the 25th, he had small gifts to open.

Well, since I am on my own now, I get the 12 days too! This year we have to start on Dec 1 and have a little break before Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas my mother gave to me......an advent calendar (with Dove chocolate inside).

I just love this time of year! I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit as much as I am :)

I am in the middle of baking Gingerbread Men so I need to get back at it!

PS Hallmark, Lifetime and ABC Family are all running tons of Christmas movies all month!

No comments:

Post a Comment