Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blah

I haven't posted all week. The sad part is that as I sit here trying to think of something worth reading from my week, I am struggling to think of anything. This week was kind of blah. I did really step up my workouts this week. I have somehow gotten addicted to spinning classes (Mimi) and I have been doing some interval training. Unfortunately, I have also been eating everything in sight, so I don't have much to show for it....The highlight of my week was hanging out with my new group of friends Thursday night for a Twilight party. Even though I don't care for Twilight, I love spending time with these girls. It is so nice to be with a group of people where you can just be yourself and never stop laughing!

Work was a little rough this week, so thank goodness it is the weekend! I am just going to de-stress with some retail therapy and spending some time with my family. I am also decorating for Christmas! Woo hoo! I want to have it finished for when family comes in for Thanksgiving.

Sorry for letting you down this week but next week will be full of spending time with family and friends and after that, the 25 Days of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment