Friday, August 27, 2010

Stair Master

Before I begin, let me say that I am trying really hard to NOT become a "mommy" blogger. I will not tell you every cute thing Tillie does and post a ton of pictures (I will save that for when I actually have a kid).

However, I must say that I am so amazed by how smart she is! I haven't even had her a week yet, and she is learning so fast (on certain things). This week she learned how to climb the stairs! She is very ambitious. She doesn't always make it on the first try, but she gets it eventually. That girl can jump!

She is learning her name, and she is getting a little better at crate training. She doesn't cry as much when we put her in there, but it still breaks my heart every time she cries. (Mom says its good training for having a baby, sometimes you just have to let them cry. {I can't do that!}).

We are still working on a lot when it comes to training. She is not the best eater (it's like she has ADHD). She thinks I am a toy, along with my clothes. And the whole house training thing is going to take some time. We made a ton of progress the first couple of days, then regressed a bit. It will come, and I just have to remind myself that she is really young and what she is doing is all puppy things.

I don't know what I would do without my mom helping me. I am just so excited about the progress she has made this week and love every one of her puppy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment