Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting it Back

I dont know about you, but I cant believe we are already looking toward the end of summer! Didn't summer just begin? Seriously, where did it go?!

There are things that I am looking forward to for the fall. To see some of *our* favorite things of fall check out my dear friend's wish list.

Anyway, I was starting to get off topic...

One thing I am looking forward to is for my life to slow down a bit. I feel like I have been go, go, go for the past 5 months! I will still be busy (because I LOVE being busy) but I will be busy spending time with my friends at home. Don't get me wrong, I have loved visiting with all of my friends from school that I don't get to see as much. But, I am looking forward to spending time with my friends here.

I am also looking forward to getting organized again. I just don't function well when I feel that everything in my life is out of place. So that means I am going through and organizing everything! My roomie has moved out so I have the house to myself again. That means that I need to play catch up on everything and get things back to the way I like them :)

I love when the seasons change and the newness that it brings. I am looking forward to fall and a new start of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment