Friday, August 20, 2010

My Favorite Things About My Friends: Sisters and Roomies

I have never had a sister (well, until recently when Big Bro got married). But I did pay to have about 150 of them. Funny thing is, no amount of money could ever live up to the friendships that came of being in a sorority. Fate definitely played a bigger hand than anything else could have. These girls have changed my life significantly, and I am so blessed to know each and every one of them.

Callie



I think Callie may be my soul mate. We just get each other and can talk about anything. My favorite thing that I miss dearly are the walks we used to take. We would just start walking around and eventually find our way back home, but the conversation we had during those walks were so valuable. Callie has helped me grow and be a better woman in Christ.

Aryn


Oh the memories I have with her! Aryn is my best friend. We immediately became friends when we lived across from each other in the dorms, and then lived together the next 2 years. I don’t know that I can share my favorite thing about Aryn, her small southern town upbringing, the way she tells it like it is, or her habit for falling in the bushes.

Caroline

Little Caroline. She definitely made my spring breaks memorable, and she took care of my on my 21st. I love her caring ways and loyalty as a friend. She is definitely going to make the best teacher!

Rachel

Rachel may be the most polite person I know! Even when she is mad, she still has a sweetness about her. I love when she is in a “tizzy” and gets all flustered.

Brittney

I love her curls, and she is one of the most hard-working and determined people I know! She also has the best stories to tell on road trips!

Gerlach

She makes me laugh so much! I love her calm seemingly care-free nature (I really wish I could be like that!) I don’t know if I would have made it through that Lit class without her. She is also going to be an amazing teacher!

Swanny

My roomie for 2 years. She is a brave one to put up with me! I really miss our late night talks when we couldn’t fall asleep and getting ready together. She is one of the most fun people I know – and she loves the Spice Girls, what more could you ask for?

Mal

I love her random dance moves in the TV room, her tendency to chip teeth, and reenactment of YouTube videos. Mallory can get along with practically anyone, and that makes her so much fun to be around!

Brittany and Brooke


I lived with Brittany for a summer, and it was one of the best I have ever had. She’s like a big sister to me and I just love watching girlie movies with her!

I also lived with Brooke that summer. I look up to Brooke so much. She is one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out. She is so decisive and knows exactly what she wants.

Like I have said many times, I am so fortunate to have so many amazing people in my life. My lists could go on and on. Share some of your favorite things or memories about your friends! It is nice to let them know how much you appreciate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment