Monday, August 30, 2010

FIRE!

I had my first kitchen fire tonight.

Yes, I am fine. Thanks for the concern. (And so is the pup and the house.)

The fire you are envisioning may be a bit bigger than what it really was...I was baking cookies, a cookie fell to the bottom, I tried to get it out as best I could. There were still some crumbles and chocolate chips in the bottom. They went up in flames (tiny flames, really).

No damage done! I just need to clean out the oven now.

Oh and figure out how to get rid of the burnt smell.

You'd be proud. I held it together pretty well. (I've been good at that lately. And this time, I wasn't listening to Josh Groban, KB.)

I also had my first gross dog situation tonight. I cant share it, for your own well-being. But let's just say, I didn't really eat tonight. Everyone is fine though!

Hopefully your Monday was just as eventful as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment