Sunday, August 8, 2010

An Early Birthday

Since Big Bro is getting married next weekend (and I will be spending my actual birthday at the Bengals Training Camp VIP Party) I had to celebrate my birthday a little early.

Last night I gathered my best friends in this city and we hit the town - if that is what you want to call it.

We went to dinner at this fun restaurant, ordered so much sushi that they brought it out on a boat, and spent hours (because the service was a bit slow) sharing stories and laughing - mostly thanks to T-bird. After that we went out for a few drinks. The big 2-3 makes me feel like an official grown-up now. And it is extremely sad that I felt a bit "old" at the bar.

They even wished me Happy Birthday on the big screen!



*Note: We can't claim those blondes in the background. We stick to brunettes in our group. And we were missing Rene.

I love that I have such wonderful friends! I am looking forward to the fun times that are ahead of us as we continue adjusting to this city and our new grown-up lives!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! It was fun! Have a wonderful time next weekend! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete