Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Big Night

Tonight is the Season 6 Finale of So You Think You Can Dance. I am so disappointed that another season is coming to an end. This is truly one of my favorite shows to watch. Dance was probably my first passion in life, and I still have moments when I regret the decision to do other things. But there is no use for that, so I live vicariously through the dancers on the show.

This season was hard for me to pick a favorite. Jakob is amazing. I think he is the most talented of the group by far. But I think my favorite is Kathryn. She is just beautiful. I am happy she made it to the finale and she had some wonderful performances last night. (I tried to find one on youtube to put in here but I couldn't find the one I wanted.)

So anyway, my vote tonight is for Kathryn, but I will be happy if Jakob wins too. I know Russell is a fan favorite and he has overcome so much to get where he is. He has been able to adapt well to the different styles considering he is a crumper, but to me, he is still faking it a bit. (Sorry, that comes from years of training and technique that I have an eye for.) Actually, I felt that I noticed a lot of "faking it" last night. Ryan and Ashleigh's dance looked a little forced as well. That is probably just my bias coming out. Anyway, they are all talented dancers and I enjoyed watching them.

We will see what happens tonight!

Any suggestions on other entertainment on Tuesday and Wednesday nights? Ill be looking for something new after tonight.

PS 9 days til Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment