Saturday, December 12, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas

Well, I am sad to say that today was my last day of gift opening until Santa comes.

I really enjoyed opening something every day. It made each day so special and I have more Christmas decorations around the house now!

Here are my 12 days of Christmas:

1. Advent calendar- already filled with chocolate :)
2. Stocking hangers (I was a little upset because I didn't have any stockings!)
3. A UK snowmen wreath- too cute!
4. 2 Stockings- one filled with Christmas paper plates and napkins that came in handy for my little get together the other night.)
5. Peppermint hot chocolate. YUM.
6. Yankee Candle diffuser- cinnamon scented.
7. A plate that says "The Christmas Calories Don't Count" (so true)
8. A mug that matches the plate above
9. A baseball Santa snow globe
10. A Christmas blanket that matches all of my decs.
11. A framed saying that I loved:
"All my plans...All my dreams...I lay before the Lord. 'For I know the plans I have for you...To give you a future and a hope' -Jeremiah 29:11"
12. A framed picture of my family from Thanksgiving.

Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment