Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This afternoon I will be leaving to head down to Tennessee for Christmas. Now, I do enjoy visiting with family and I am in much need of getting out of town for a while, but we are staying there for 8 DAYS! That means 8 days of sleeping on the twin pull out bed, no gym along with that good Southern cookin', and no internet (insert TN joke here). Even though it means a living a little differently than I'm used to, getting to spend time with family is worth it. But 8 days is kind of a long time. Plus my parents were concerned with how much room we would have in the car with packages and luggage, so I really tried to minimize my packing. Now, that's a joke. Do you know how hard it is to pack for 8 days? And when it is mostly sweaters, that takes up a lot of room! So I pulled out the big suitcase and finished my packing semi stress-free.

Since I don't know when I will be able to write again, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas a little early. I hope you all enjoy spending time with your family and friends (and that Santa brings you what you want :) )

When I get back, I will turn around and go back to Lexington for New Years. I hope everyone has a safe and happy end to the year as we look to starting a new year and decade. I cant believe that. I remember where I was at the turn of the millennium!

Wishing you all the joy and blessings that Christmas can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment