Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm dreaming tonight....

Ok, I have to be honest. I am sitting at work with absolutely no motivation. So, I am thinking that if I write a post, that will get my brain to start functioning at least.

Lately I have been having recurring dreams. It's not the same exact dream, but the same theme. What I hate about these dreams is that they seem so real, and then when I wake up, I am so disappointed. It's simple really- I am just dreaming that I am with all of my friends from college doing all of the stuff we used to do....getting ready together in the sorority house, piling into cars to go out together, just laughing together and loving life. I really try not to think of the past and how good it was compared to my life now. I really believe that we should be thankful of the past and the memories we have, but we must also live in the present while looking forward to the future. These dreams just make me cherish those times that I had with them.

I am also realizing that it is getting harder and harder for us to all get together. Our lives are separate now and we all have so many other things to do. For example, we cant all get together for New Year's this year, and I am going to have to miss one of my dear friend's weddings because my brother's is the same day. These things happen and its apart of getting older,but to be frank- it sucks.

So really the whole point of this is just a shout out to all you girls to say that I miss you and I wish we were all together again. It is hard for us to all stay in touch, but I hope you all know that you are constantly with me in my thoughts, dreams, and from everything you have taught me. I love you all so much, and I cant wait to see you again!

(Also you will note that the title of this is from 'I'll Be Home for Christmas'...A comes home today!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Awe...I love you too! And miss you! We'll find a way to get everyone together soon. Hopefully I'll see you at New Years?

    ReplyDelete