Sunday, June 6, 2010

You Complete Me

I haven't felt so much like myself as I did this past weekend. I owe that to my fun-loving, dancing-the-night-away, roadtrip-companion friends - the best friends I have ever known.

Even though we dealt with illness, difficult boyfriends, creepy men at the bar, almost getting killed by running a red light, and not knowing where we were going to sleep, we had one of the best weekends I have had in a while. The best part is, this was the first of many bachelorette weekends we will get to share together. That means more gossip about people we only know through blogs, sneaking into hotels and sleeping as many to a bed as posssible, and making memories that we will laugh about for years to come.

Thank you all for the laughs, the new dance moves, the conversations that help us get by, and just being the friends you are.

(Just one note for next time...let's try to take more pictures k? I know you only read posts with pictures in them :) And MIML and I need stuff to scrapbook...)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Its a sin we didn't take even a single picture?? We're geniuses at this hotel stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete