Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Girl's Best Friend

Thirteen years ago, the cutest little furball entered this world. Six weeks later, she joined our family and has been my best friend ever since.

I know most of you think I have a strange attachment to her (Yes, I am totally one of those who considers the pet as a memeber of the family and treats her more like a human than a dog). But seriously, she has been through everything with me, and has been in our family for over half of my life!

Through trying to start a life in new cities, the trials and tribulations of the teenage years, celebrations, successes, anything that life brings, she has always been right by my side. She is the only one who knows my secrets, thoughts and feelings (seriously, who is she going to tell).

Happy Birthday to my little one, Gabby!

**Note** I am on a different computer and unfortunately don't have any pictures to include. When I am able to, I will post picture of her birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment