Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You Hold the Key to my Heart

Not too long ago at a wedding, I was sitting by this girl who had a key necklace on. I really liked it, and she got so many compliments on it. Apparently the story is that her boyfriend gave it to her for her birthday or their anniversary or something - I don't remember. Anyway, when he gave it to her, he told her that "you hold the key to my heart". As cheesy and hopelessly romantic as that sounds, I still found it to be very sweet.



Since then, I have liked the idea of the key necklace. (Not necessarily to be "holding the key to someone's heart" but to have a nice, unique piece of jewelry. I would be so trendy!)It is a great gift idea! Check out some of the ones at Tiffany's (shown above).

What are your thoughts on the key necklace?

No comments:

Post a Comment