Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Summer Reading List



One of my favorite things about the summer is to catch up on reading. Or should I say was to catch up...that was when summer meant a break from things, like school. Now that work is all year round, I don't really get a break, but I would like to read more. I got my library card, so that is my first step!

Here are some books I would like to read this summer:



The Southern Classic. It was mentioned in those books I read earlier. I never read it in high school and I feel like I am missing out.



For someone who aspires to be a first lady...it is only appropriate.




I love Emily Griffin's books! Her newest won't be anything less than amazing I am sure.

I also have a whole selection of books that I bought on impulse last summer at Half Price Books. I should probably read those too.

What is on your summer reading list?

3 comments:

  1. You should read the Nora Roberts Bride Quartet series. Its about these 4 girls who own a wedding planning business, each one has her own part, and of course each book is about one of them finding love! Book #1 is called Vision in White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideat, KB! You know me all too well :) Add those to the top of the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB -- that sounds good! I also want to read Bethenny Frankel's Naturally Thin book. I think I would enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete