Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's Your Favorite Color, Baby?

BLUE & WHITE

Last night, I went to my first UK Basketball game as an alum. Let me tell you, it was just as good as being a student! I got some awesome tickets from work (right behing the eRUPPtion Zone) and some special VIP treatment from a friend with connections.

It was so fun to be back where I feel so at home, thinking that I recognize everyone (even though the students are looking younger to me and that worries me that I am getting old), spending time with my dear friends, and just taking it all in.

To top off the night, we got to see the UK Cheerleaders perform a preview of their nationals routine (yes, 18-time National Champs!), the CATS brought home a win, and MJ and I acted like crazed fans and had these lovely shots taken...





Good luck to the reigning National Champs as they head to Nationals to win again!

No comments:

Post a Comment