Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've Got the Urge

Lately, I have had the urge to:

  • Cook - I have been trying to sort through cookbooks to pick out recipes, resisting the urge to buy more cookbooks, wanting to bake like there is no tomorrow, make myself real dinners (yea right)...
  • Indulge in sweets - Related to the above-mentioned baking cooking, I have been craving some serious sweetage - chocolate, cupcakes, cookies, cinnamon rolls, you name it. Thank you diet healthy lifestyle change, you make these things even more tempting than they would be when I wouldn't feel as guilty to indulge.
  • Try Pure Barre - Too bad they don't have any locations here. Maybe I will download the podcasts, buy the DVDs and franchise here!
  • Be crafty - I just need to select a project...
  • Decorate - I just don't dont want to spend the money to do it.
  • Shop - Ok, this one isn't really new...
  • Sleep - I haven't really been sleeping well at night, which results in me being slightly cranky.
  • See the Sun - This cold, dreary weather is wearing me down...but I am handling it better than I have done in the past :)
  • Catch up on my chores - Really, I just want them to be done. But Laundry, and Cleaning Supplies, I will be seeing you this weekend.
I am sure there are some more things I have been interested in, but that will do for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment