Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's all in the little things

I love little surprises that make your day. The smallest gesture can mean so much to someone else.

I love a good conversation with your hair lady.

I love a good song that just keeps you in that moment.

I love being with friends, both near and far.

I love being greeted by my puppy when I come home from work - such love!

I love the feeling after a good workout.

I love the sticky notes on my computer that help keep me organized (and yes, they are color-coded).

I love making people laugh (or at least smile because the laughing doesn't happen that often).

I love attempting to flirt and then the post-analysis.

I love be thankful for all of the things that we usually take for granted in life.

Do something nice for yourself or someone else today! Just remember, someone could be having a bad day, and you can make it all better! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment