Sunday, January 23, 2011

Country Strong

Ok, I really did enjoy the movie...and the music in it. I know, big surprise there.

As many of you know, I have been wanting some cowboy boots for quite some time (we are talking like, a couple of years now). Well I found a pair that I liked, but am cheap and didn't get them. Then they were discontinued online. I know, heartbreak.

Well, while moseying through the mall today, I stumbled across them! It was fate! But still kinda hard to justify, if I didn't absolutely LOVE them.



After much debate (you know I am a great decision-maker, right?) I decided to make the purchase and try them out. I am not sold on the color. I like the heel (you know, I am rather short) and the taller shaft makes them a bit dressier. {I mean, if I am going to be a country girl, I am going to still be dressed to a tea.}



So, what do you think? Are they keepers or should I wait to see if I find another pair? Is the color versatile enough? Is it the right "brown" that you could pair with anything (i.e. possibly black?!)?

(I had to include this one...look who wanted to be in the pic)

Oh, and did I mention they were on sale?! Like total win on that end!

Nonetheless, I will definitely be making a statement up "north".

I apologize for my lack of picture-taking skills. I don't know how to take off the flash. And I need a new organization system for my shoes, but I just don't know what to do yet...

1 comment:

  1. I like them! I love the heel height, and you know I love a good sale :)

    ReplyDelete