Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so lucky to have the best mother in the world (yes I am a little biased.)

She is beautiful in every way.

I have learned so much from her, and can only hope that one day I am half of the mother that she is. Every day I noticed how I am becomming more and more like her.

(I had to put this one in, it was just too funny and completely shows our personalities. And my brother is in it it...see he does exist!)

She is truly my best friend and I don't know what I would ever do without her.

PS When I called to wish her a Happy Mother's Day, she said, "You too!" I had to remind her that I am not a mother. But then she said that I am Gabby's mom. Then when we went out for dinner, the host brought me a Mother's Day flower too. Why is everyone confusing me for a mom today? I guess my motherly instincts shine through :) It did get me thinking about what I am going to be like a mom...I feel like I will totally fit in the soccer mom category. What about you? What kind of mom do you think you will be?

Happy Mother's Day too all of the moms out there! I commend you all, you definitely have the hardest job out there and set the bar high for us future moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment