Monday, January 25, 2010

Did ya miss me???

So it is a good thing I didn't resolve to be a better blogger this year, because clearly I need some help in this area. I guess I will update you on some things going on in my life, but honestly, the reason I haven't written is because I don't think I have had that many interesting things to talk about.

Work has been crazy these past few weeks. I have had a lot of experience trying new things, but it is not anything I think I want to do with my life. Last week I got some good news that I will be managing our huge service event we are holding for our clients this spring! I am not sure if my definition of "managing" is the same as the rest of the company, but at least I am finally involved in the one thing I have wanted to do since I started this job. I will get to work with the foundation created by the coach of the local NFL team so I am so excited to meet them and hopefully get more involved in that fund. This week marks my six-month "anniversary"- I cant believe it. I have to go to lunch with my career lead tomorrow to discuss the past six months and whats next. Yikes!

Besides work, I haven't really done much that much. I have been spending a lot of time with my parents, and surprisingly I haven't minded at all. I really love spending time with them. They are my best friends and I am so thankful to have them. This weekend, my dad called to see if I needed anything hung around my place and before you know it, we are painting my kitchen and entry (pictures to come soon). It was so spontaneous of me but I am glad to have that done! It makes it more homey and welcoming here.

I have also gotten to know my neighbor. I have enjoyed hanging out with her the few times we have! She has a little Gabby too, so I should have known we would have been friends with our great taste in dogs :)

Most of you reading this know that I have a slight obsession with weddings. so I thought it would be a good idea to get a bridal workout routine for big bros wedding. Well today was day 1 and when I left work it was snowing like crazy so I decided not to go to the gym. Ha any excuse to not go :) Oh well tomorrow is a new day! I think painting wore me out...


See, nothing too exciting to update you on, but at least you know I am still alive! I will try to do better but I am not making any promises.

1 comment:

  1. yeah we did, its about time i hear updates on your life. i feel so out of the loop on everything being down here.

    ReplyDelete