Thursday, April 8, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Last night I went to my first baseball game of the season! I was so excited to be there because my team was in town.

Some friends of the family gave us their season tickets for the game, and wow were they great seats! We were just 4 rows up from first base. Yes, 4! Not only was I right by the dugout to see all the players inside, but I was so close to Albert it was unreal! I even made it on the jumbotron for a second :)

I went with some of my friends from high school that I don't get to hang out with much. It was so much fun! And as if the night couldn't get any better, the rain held off and my Cards brought home a win! Not a bad way to start off the season, boys.

My parents got to go to the game too and one of our family friends from St. Louis called my mom to tell her that she was on TV in St. Louis! They even took a picture of the TV to send to her!


She says it is not flattering but of course I think she looks gorgeous!

This is truly my favorite time of the year and I can't wait for the rest of the season! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but I took some pictures on my phone so if I figure out how to upload them, I will share.

Note: We left the ballpark to go watch the fireworks show from my balcony...you can only see the top half of the fireworks because of trees....I was a little bummed about that and I forgot they coordinated the fireworks with music which is one of my favorite parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment