Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to It

So February wasn't the best for me and my goals. I kinda fell off the wagon. But, today was a new day and I think I am back on track for March.

I wasn't feeling great today (I hope I am not coming down this something, but I think it is something I ate) so I didn't get a great workout in as I would have liked, but I did track my calories!

Also, I took some big steps in other areas...Tonight I went to a women's small group at the church I have been going to for a couple of months. Now I wasn't brave enough to go by myself, but I met a girl there that I would consider to be an acquaintance - she is a co-worker's wife - but we are quickly becoming friends. It is the first time I have put myself in a situation like this in a long time. It was nice to meet new people, especially people that are very different than me.

I am proud of myself because I have been pushing myself this year in a lot of ways. I am excited to keep going and see where I will end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment