Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Live Your Life

One of the ideas in this book I am reading is living the life you want to lead. Sometimes we all get caught up in obligations and the things life throws out at us that we get lost and stray away from where we want to go. Instead of getting all philosophical on you, I will just leave you with one simple thought. I am happy to know that I am making the efforts that I feel will get me to where I would like to be in life. Although I know I may not end up where I envision my life going right now, but I know that I am doing what I enjoy doing and prioritizing the things that are important to me.

Last night, us girls got all dressed up to go to a fundraiser. It was so much fun and so nice to be back in the "socialite" circle we are used to - let's just say we've come a long way since a year ago.


This picture was on the local paper's website!

Happy Oscar night!

No comments:

Post a Comment