Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Baby

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me,

{Forget the sable, Santa. I'll just take some boots.}
I've been an awful good girl,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.
{Already got the car, Santa...maybe you can help with some payments???}


Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed {Seriously, Santa...hasn't been much going on here}
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, I wanna yacht and really that's
Not a lot
Been and angel all year
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa honey, one thing I really do need, the deed
To a platinum mine
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, fill my stocking with a duplex and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight
{Again, Santa, I already have this one, but I coud use the checks to help with the morgage payments...please!}

Come and trim my Christmas tee
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean on a phone
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Hurry ... tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment