Sunday, October 11, 2009

A LOT of Purchases

What an eventful weekend!I close on my house in 4 days!!!!! But that is not the most exciting thing going on in my life...

I did not realize it cost soooooo much to start your own home. And that's not including the furniture. When I sleep at night, I dream dollar signs.

The highlight of the weekend- My brother called and said that he made a significant purchase yesterday. It is small, shiny and princess cut. I am going to have a sister!!!!! And yes, I like her. It's exactly what she wanted, just over a carat. She is going to be very surprised when it happens! Nice work, bro :)

Well I only have a 3-day week at work. Woo-hoo! I ate every sweet I could think of today because as of tomorrow, I am kicking it in gear. There is going to be a wedding!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment